Steel Series stopped working.

G4MHJ
Observer
Observer
Station model: VP2+
Software: Meteobridge Pro

Steel Series stopped working.

Post by G4MHJ » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:20 pm

I have had SS Gaugesworking for well over 12 months now but now it has stopped. My weather data is captured from a VP2+ and I use a Meteobridge Pro to FTP data to MySQL. I have checked the files and they are being updated every 15 seconds. I had to return the Meteobridge to smartbedded in Germany for a OLED repair and no settings were changed. On return the Steel Gauges fail to update. I am not sure where to look.

G4MHJ
Observer
Observer
Station model: VP2+
Software: Meteobridge Pro

Re: Steel Series stopped working.

Post by G4MHJ » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:14 am

I needed to wait until the next morning and without doing anything it is back on. I'll never understand confusers as my Denver friend would say.

MrData
Observer
Observer
Station model: Davis Vantage Pro II
Software: Meteobridge

Re: Steel Series stopped working.

Post by MrData » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:42 am

This has happened to me a few times. Everything that relies in the data base shuts down. The Steel Series gauges, the interactiveGraph block and the email notification.
If I go to my cPanel it shows I have a problem with my data base:
If I delete this datadase and create a new one, everything is back to normal for a while.
Now if "alldata" is coming from the template, how is it all of a sudden an 'Incorrect file format'?
....and I have never just been able to let it sit over nite and have it start up again.
HEALTH WARNING: Caution...these posts may contain traces of nut.
My Backyard Webcam temporarily offline
My Meteotemplate Weather Station temporarily offline