alexvanuxem
Forecaster
Forecaster
Station model: Davis Vantage Pro 2
Software: Meteobridge

airlink, station data, interactive graph and meteobridge

Post by alexvanuxem » Fri May 20, 2022 9:17 pm

Hi all,

I have been struggeling since a week with my newly bought 2 Davis airlinks, one indoor, one outdoor.
Using Meteobridge to upload to MT.

Here I'm at:

- One airlink uploading to MT nicely. One doesn't.
- Both airlinks have temp, dew, heatindex, hum sensors: been able to upload extra temp, and extra hum once I mapped them inside MB
- so I have now 1 airlink that doesn't upload via MB pp's, but have extra temp, and extra hum of both airlink sensors :-)
- graph combimed all ok, except the second airlink:, but extra temp and extra hum from the second airlink sensor give data :-)
- could there be images included inside station data of leaf wetness and leaf temperature? *nice to have*
- in interactive graph: no graph visible for Indoor temp, or indoor hum, *nice to have*, same for LW, and LT, but very minor issue: just nice to have.

Also in 'extra sensors' i have SM5 and SM6 available (reading=0) which I don't have. Also i have 'Evapotranspiration' showing, reading 'mm', which I don't have.

FYI: having so much fun with this site, I just want make this site as perfect as possible, not being picky, tried many weather sites, this is the BEST so far.

Thanks to both airlinks: I have now extra temp and hum on my garden terras and also in my bedroom (where the indoor airlink is placed): my girlfriend hates me for this. :-)

Cheers for yr input.

Grtz Alex

mchd17
Forecaster
Forecaster
Station model: Davis Pro2 Plus

Re: airlink, station data, interactive graph and meteobridge

Post by mchd17 » Sat May 21, 2022 1:34 am

post the url for your http request, minus your site and pw of course

alexvanuxem
Forecaster
Forecaster
Station model: Davis Vantage Pro 2

Re: airlink, station data, interactive graph and meteobridge

Post by alexvanuxem » Sat May 21, 2022 6:12 pm

that's the issue I guess, I upload it through the default network request of MT in MB.

for me this is ok for now, cronjobs are done autmatically, don't need to change the database,.....

I just miss one airlink, for the rest all is super.

options:
- trigger Boris from MB to map the second airlink accordingly, I bet when this is done, it will be sent through just fine.
- the MT default, deep inside MB needs to be updated, but I think once they are mapped, it's ok, (airlink 2 is the only one which isn't, can't be mapped, all the rest comes through)
- waiting for the weatherlinklive upload plugin, which will solve all.
paging @davidefa and @Jachym for input :-)

I will be glad to contribute financially if necessary, in any way if it's done, I will contribute. :-)

Grtz and thx