amonphi
Advisor
Advisor
Station model: Ecowitt GW1003
Software: WU

Stickers Extra sensors

Post by amonphi » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it's my problem but, since I can't visualize the temperature (for example of the T4 sensor), I would like to know if there is the possibility of displaying an extra sensor sticker.

Type like this in the attached photo, without too many pretensions.

Thank you

IMG_20220918_212359.jpg
IMG_20220918_212359.jpg (157.72 KiB) Viewed 554 times

andyk1
Professional
Professional
Station model: Ecowitt WS90
Software: Meteobridge/GW2000B

Re: Stickers Extra sensors

Post by andyk1 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:37 pm

Yes of course it could be done. It would require you to manually change the stickers.php which would require you to learn how to code in php. There are several people here who you'd need to ask for help but I am not going to say who to ask since that is a personal request.

Find someone on here that seems to know what they are doing (In PHP changes) and send a private request.

amonphi
Advisor
Advisor
Station model: Ecowitt GW1003
Software: WU

Re: Stickers Extra sensors

Post by amonphi » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:34 am

andyk1 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:37 pm Yes of course it could be done. It would require you to manually change the stickers.php which would require you to learn how to code in php. There are several people here who you'd need to ask for help but I am not going to say who to ask since that is a personal request.

Find someone on here that seems to know what they are doing (In PHP changes) and send a private request.
Hello,
I asked in general here hoping that maybe someone (since looking for I did not find anything about it) had already had the need and solved, as you said, by modifying the php code. If it's just my personal need, I don't feel like bothering anyone sincerely. For now I use a copy of the allSensor block, with only the sensor I need, it reads very small (unlike the sticker) but, okay, it does nothing.

Thank you all the same