setup.php

pocoloco
Station model: Davis pro 2
Software: Meteobridge

setup.php

Post by pocoloco » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:46 pm

Hi,

I have spent days and days finding the answer for my problem, reading the WIKI several times, searching with Google, but I don't know what to do. The problem is I started with the setup.php, everything went fine, the config.php was made but when I was finished and tried to start my setup.php again I was not able to open it anymore. My Chrome browser shows me "Unauthorized access. Please log in as an administrator first" but I can't login because I can't open the setup.php

How oer where can I login as administrator, logging in to my website does not help. I can login with filezilla, see all the files so that is no problem.

Maybe the solution is simple and I hope someone can help me thank you very much!

Hans
(the Netherlands)

iatros
Language Admin
Language Admin
Station model: Davis Pro 2 6163

Re: setup.php

Post by iatros » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:18 am

Hi Hans
I assume you can access your ...//template/indexDesktop.php and open your Meteotemplate-Homepage?

Then scroll down to the footer, look for the lock - icon at the very right and click on it, then enter your admin-password. This will open the settings.

hth - cheers, Martin from Switzerland

Language Admin für Deutsch

pocoloco
Station model: Davis pro 2

Post by pocoloco » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:28 pm

Hey Martin

Many thanks for your reply but that was just my problem I could not reach //template/indexDesktop.php after setting up. But you encouraged me to think a different way and in 20 minutes I found a workaround.

Now finally I can go on after 2 weeks!!!! Thank you so much ;-)

Greetings

Hans from the Netherlands

iatros
Language Admin
Language Admin
Station model: Davis Pro 2 6163

Post by iatros » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:24 pm

8-)

Language Admin für Deutsch