tobydude
Forecaster
Forecaster
Station model: Netatmo
Software: Weatherdiaplay

Anoher webcam plugin question.

Post by tobydude » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:33 pm

Hi.
Have seen it before and now it has happened again.
Images from webcam for use on the weatherpages are stored in the "/public_html/template/plugins/webcamRename/images" folder.
Problem is that I can see that the images is uploadet to the webcam server but the images is still an earlier image and it doesn´t cange. Any idea why?
I have set the "Dynamic directory" in the WebcamRename plugin to /#YYYY#/#MM#/#DD# because it is the only way all images from the webcam is uploaded.

---------------

webcamRename plugin settings:

tobydude
Forecaster
Forecaster
Station model: Netatmo
Software: Weatherdiaplay

Re: Anoher webcam plugin question.

Post by tobydude » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:35 am

I played around with the "Dynamic directory" settings in the plugin "WebcamRename".
When "Dynamic directory" is set to "/#YYYY#/#MM#/#DD#", the cronjob at cron-job,org say:

"load/crons<br>
base=../<br>including /home/fjrvofei/public_html/template/plugins/webcamRename/settings.php<br>
font=/home/fjrvofei/public_html/template/plugins/webcamRename/ttf/VeraBd.ttf<br>
delYearDir:<br>delMonthDir:<br>delDayDir:<br>2023 12 05<br>23 12 5<br>dynamicDirectory=/#YYYY#/12/05<br>realpath=<br>directory:/home/fjrvofei/public_html/template/plugins/webcamRename/cam3/#YYYY#/12/05 does not exists<br>"

When Dybamic Diectory is set to "/#YY#/#MM#/#DD#", there is no error message. But there are no images in the image folder.

Strange. It looks like the cron is deleeting images in the "/public_html/template/plugins/webcamRename/cam3/2023/12/06" directory.